Global Residence and Citizenship Seminars — North Asia
11–13 September 2018
11 September 2018, Tuesday, 13:30–17:30 — JW Marriot Hotel, Beijing, China
13 September 2018, Thursday, 13:30–17:30 — Jing An Shangri-la, Shanghai, China
Attendance is free of charge, however only registered and confirmed delegates will be admitted.
Register now to secure your attendance
Henley & Partners is proud to announce its annual series of Global Residence and Citizenship Seminars in North Asia will be taking place in September this year. The seminars will provide an update on the world’s leading investment migration programs and their related investment opportunities.
Guest speakers include Jonathan Cardona, CEO of the Malta Individual Investor Program, Government of Malta, and representatives from the Government of Thailand and the Government of Grenada who will share their valuable insights.
The trend of high net worth individuals in Asia seeking to live a life with greater travel freedom and mobility, where they can take advantage of international opportunities and contribute on a global level, continues to be on the rise. One of the most valuable assets in any individual’s investment portfolio is an alternative citizenship and/or residence — the worth of which is far greater than passing down material possessions and fixed assets through family generations.
Register now and discover the benefits of acquiring alternative residence and/or citizenship from the world’s leading experts.
- Trends and Developments in the Investment Migration Industry
- Malta’s Individual Investor Program: Providing Unlimited Access to Europe
- Cyprus Investment Programme: Exceeding Expectations
- Developer Spotlight: SkyPrime Group, Cyprus
- Project Spotlight: The Point at Petite Calivigny, Grenada
- Project Spotlight: Kawana Bay, Grenada
- The Exclusive Thailand Elite Residence Program
- Panel discussion: Asset Allocation and Inheritance of Wealth