Deputy Managing Partner – Dubai
Henley & Partners' continued growth has created the need for a role of a Deputy Managing Partner, based in the firm's Dubai office.
The Deputy Managing Partner will need to support the Managing Partner, to ensure the efficient processing and delivery of all key milestones of the client journey, as well as with the implementation of the highest standards of due diligence for this unique business. Through inspirational leadership and management of a growing team and a strong work ethic, the Deputy Managing Partner will be responsible for supporting the office’s delivery of a world-class client experience, showcasing the levels of service synonymous with Henley & Partners as well as ensuring that team members are well-motivated, trained and able to achieve and exceed the organizational goals specifically during the absence of the Managing Partner (MP).
Support/Assist the MP with:
- Direct/control the work and resources of Henley & Partners and ensure well-motivated, trained and developed staff
- Prepare a corporate- and annual business plan and monitor progress to ensure Henley & Partners attains its objectives effectively and efficiently
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to the EXCO on developments within the industry
- Ensure appropriate policies are developed and adhered to in order to meet the Company’s mission and objectives
- Establish and maintain effective formal and informal links with all clients, relevant government departments and agencies, local authorities, key decision-makers and other stakeholders
- Develop and maintain research and development programmes to ensure that Henley & Partners remains at the forefront of the industry and apply the most cost-effective methods and approaches to provide leading-edge services and retain our competitive advantage
- Develop and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services and image of Henley & Partners
- Represent Henley & Partners in negotiations with clients, suppliers and other key contacts to secure the most effective contract terms and services for the Organization.
- Minimum five+ years’ experience in the Investment Migration or Private Client Advisory industry in the Middle East with professional designation and license confirming your credentials in the relevant industry
- University undergrad or graduate studies, with a commitment to continuous professional development
- At least two years’ management level experience of people and resources and an understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques
- Sales experience
- A detailed understanding of the market for residence and citizenship services
- Experience in private banking, client services, consultancy and/or advisory
- Experience in key markets in the Middle East / North Africa
- Past experience managing successful teams
- Ability to speak different languages
Applications may be submitted via our application form