Careers: Service Desk Analyst - Malta
Reporting to the Service Desk Team Lead, the service desk analyst will be a professional who possesses the experience and expertise to support an IT infrastructure and to deliver first-level user support to users of various offices around the world, including the local offices in Malta.
The candidate will be a key player in assuring, especially to users located remotely, a strong level of support for the solution of typical daily problems associated with the use of our various corporate services, with the use of a ticketing system, as well as the administration of some services based in different geographical locations.
- First-level user support for the users of the company’s office in Malta
- Remote support of desktop and LAN hardware and software
- Creation and maintenance of relevant documentation
- First line support on active directory and mail server for the global office network
- Delivery of superior customer service
- Procurement of supplies and any other resources
Essential skills and requirements
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- An advanced diploma or equivalent in ICT or another related discipline
- An ability to prioritize goals and meet targets
- Experience working with a ticketing system
- Experience in the configuration of IT infrastructures, including but not limited to Microsoft Windows 8.1 and 10, LAN, WLAN, printing, PC, PABX and telephone systems, and other desktop technologies
- Experience in dealing with first line user support in a customer oriented manner
- Focus on continuous development, aptitude to learn and personal development
- Fluent in English
Desirable Skills and requirements
- An ability to recognise and respond to diverse thinking styles, learning styles, cultural qualities and a global mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Some experience in second level user support
- Awareness of ITIL or other IT service management best practice industry certification
Applications may be submitted via our application form.