List of required documents for Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship
For an application under the Citizenship-by-Investment program, a number of documents are required, and several forms need to be completed.
The following is an overview of the key documents and forms required. Please note that if you would like to proceed with an application, Henley & Partners will need to prepare the application documents and all necessary forms for you.
The following forms and documents are required from each applicant, including children:
- Photograph and Signature Certificate (Form C2).
- Medical Certificate (Form C3) including original results of an HIV test (an HIV test is required for all persons applying for citizenship, including children). The HIV test results must be not older than 3 months.
- Certified copy of your current passport(s) showing name, photo, citizenship/nationality, date and place of issue, expiry date, passport number and issuing country.
- Certified copy of your current national identity card(s).
- Six original passport-size photos of yourself taken within the past 6 months.
- Original excerpt of full birth record or certified copy of full birth certificate (i.e. a birth document that also includes your parent's details, or a household register, family book etc.).
- Original police certificate(s) from country of citizenship (unless you can provide satisfactory evidence that you have never lived there) and from any country where you have lived more than 1 year over the past 10 years. Police certificates must be less than six months old at the time you lodge your application.
The following forms and documents are required only once from the main applicant:
- Investment Confirmation / Escrow Agreement (Form C4-S or C4-R) and confirmation of funds having been wired to an escrow account. Also, in the case of Form C4-R, a copy of the executed real-estate contract.
- One original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not older than 6 months.
- One original professional reference (e.g. from an attorney, notary public, chartered accountant or other professional of similar standing), not older than 6 months.
The following documents are required only if applicable, i.e. if married persons apply together:
- Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificate(s) (if applicable).
- Certified copy of divorce document(s) (if applicable).
How to proceed
Upon request and payment of a retainer fee (for applicants who are not already clients of the firm), a complete set of the required forms as well as an application guide with detailed explanations regarding all forms and documents will be prepared and sent to you by courier. Your documents are always delivered by courier, and all courier charges are included in our fees.
For further information on the program and on how to apply - or to arrange a private consultation - please contact us today. Every day, individual clients as well as other consulting and law firms worldwide rely on us for professional advice and assistance in this delicate area where our expertise and experience are second to none.