Family Office Forum — Singapore
5–6 December 2017, Singapore
Henley & Partners is proud to participate in the Family Office Forum, Singapore. The seminar, which will be hosted at The Fullerton Hotel, will share insights into topics such as family office structures, global taxation structures, climate change as an investment opportunity, and portfolio construction as a family office.
Building a Family Legacy Through Citizenships and Residence Programs
- What is the quality of one’s nationality?
- What is driving investment migration for wealthy Asian families?
- Key considerations for high net worth families in relation to residence and citizenship planning
- Global trends and developments in investment migration
Dominic Volek CA (SA), IMCM
Head Southeast Asia, Henley & Partners
The European Family Office Approach — A Good Fit for Asia
- Range of services that can also appeal to Asian families
- Experiences from the viewpoint of a European family office
- Implementation of such an approach in Asia
Climate Change as an Investment Opportunity
- How impact investment changes from something exotic to a standard for the finance world
- How private equity and impact investment can stop climate change
Partner, Dyan S.á.r.l