Global Citizenship Seminars – Southeast Asia
29 June – 3 July 2018
29 June, Friday, 18:00-21:00 – Fairmont Makati, Manila, Philippines
2 July, Monday, 11:30-14:30 – Siam Kempinski Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
3 July, Tuesday, 18:00-21:00 – Hilton, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Attendance is free of charge, however only registered and confirmed delegates will be admitted.
Register now to secure your attendance.
Henley & Partners is proud to announce its annual series of Global Citizenship Seminars in Southeast Asia will be taking place in June/July this year. The seminars will provide an update on the world’s leading investment migration programs and their related investment opportunities.
Guest speakers include Nestor Alfred, CEO of the St. Lucia Citizenship by Investment Unit, Government of St. Lucia, and Jonathan Cardona, CEO of the Malta Individual Investor Program, Government of Malta, who will share their valuable insights, as well as representatives from the Government of Thailand.
The trend of high net worth individuals in Asia seeking to live a life with greater travel freedom and mobility, where they can take advantage of international opportunities and contribute on a global level, continues to be on the rise. One of the most valuable assets in any individual’s investment portfolio is an alternative citizenship and/or residence — the worth of which is far greater than passing down material possessions and fixed assets through family generations.
Register now and discover the benefits of acquiring alternative residence and/or citizenship from the world’s leading experts.
- Trends and Developments in the Investment Migration Industry
- Malta’s Individual Investor Program: Providing Unlimited Access to Europe
- Cyprus’ Citizenship-by-Investment Program: The Most Efficient Route to Gaining EU Citizenship
- Developer Spotlight: SkyPrime Group, Cyprus
- St. Lucia’s Booming Citizenship-by-Investment Industry
- Project Spotlight: The Point at Petite Calivigny, Grenada
- The Exclusive Thailand Elite Residence Program
- Investor Visas of Australasia
- European Golden Visas: Portugal vs Spain