Global Citizenship Seminar – Monaco
Wednesday, 14 October 2015, Monte Carlo
Location: The Fairmont Hotel, Monte Carlo
Time: 13:30 Registration, 14:00 Presentations, 18:30 Cocktail Reception and Networking
Cost: Conference tickets are EUR350 and includes admission to the seminar and networking cocktail function.
Henley & Partners is proud to present one of its Global Citizenship Seminars in Monte Carlo, Monaco. The event covers the key developments in the area of residence and citizenship planning and provides first-hand information from the industry leader. You will meet the people and ideas that drive what has become an important international trend of increasing mobility, transnational thinking, and the acceptance of multiple citizenship, contributing to a more understanding, more interconnected and tolerant world.
Seminar topics include:
- The Future of Caribbean Citizenship-by-Investment Programs
- The Malta Individual Investor Programme: A First Year of Success
- How the Investment Migration Council is Raising the Bar
- The Looming Collapse of the Welfare State and Implications for Global Citizens
- Cyprus Citizenship-by-Investment
- The Future of Swiss Forfait Tax Residence after the Votes on Forfait Taxation and on National Inheritance Taxation
- The St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship Program: Quo Vadis?
- Real Estate and Citizenship in the Caribbean – Panel Discussion
As a delegate you will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from the world’s most respected professionals in the field and the government representatives and thought leaders that really matter
- Meet government officials of the most relevant countries from around the world
- Receive a complimentary copy of the recently published book “Global Residence and Citizenship Handbook”
- Socialize with leading experts and government representatives over an exquisite cocktail reception
If you have any questions, we are happy to assist. We look forward to seeing you in Monaco, in a welcoming and professional atmosphere, in the presence of the leading specialists in our field.