Henley & Partners in Davos: Sovereign Equity versus Sovereign Debt
23 January 2019
Wednesday, 23 January 2019, 15:00–16:30 — Stromback Lounge, Promenade 69, Davos, Switzerland
The event is free of charge. However, only registered guests will be admitted. Please register here.
Henley & Partners is pleased to participate in a panel discussion on Investment Migration: Sovereign Equity versus Sovereign Debt — A Paradigm Shift for Governments and Global Citizens in Davos, Switzerland.
- How Governments Can Harness Investment Migration Options for Social Inclusion and Economic Growth
- Global Citizens Driving Capital, Skills, and Job Opportunities to Local Economies
- Breaking the Shackles of Sovereign Debt: Creating Economic Freedom and Security for Countries
- Being a Good Country – What Does It Take?
- Hon. Gaston Browne, Prime Minister of Antigua and Barbuda
- Hon. Prof. Edward Scicluna MP, Minister of Finance, Malta
- Hon. Muhannad Shehadeh, Minister for Investment, Jordan
- Simon Anholt, Founder, The Good Country
- Prof. Dr. Dimitry Kochenov, Chairman, Investment Migration Council
- Dr. Parag Khanna, Managing Partner, FutureMap
- Dr. Christian H. Kaelin, Chairman, Henley & Partners