An Overview of the St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship-by-Investment Program
The St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship-by-Investment Program requires applicants to make a significant economic contribution to the country. In exchange, and subject to a stringent application procedure including thorough background checks, the applicants and their families are granted full citizenship.
Benefits of St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship
- A St. Kitts and Nevis passport allows visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to 156 destinations including Hong Kong, Russia, Singapore, the UK, and Europe’s Schengen Area.
- Citizenship-by-descent is available to future generations.
- Applicants are able to include a spouse, children under 31, parents, grandparents aged 55 and over, and unmarried dependent siblings under 31 with no children, as well as to add dependents after they have been granted citizenship.
- St. Kitts and Nevis is a member of the Commonwealth, which entitles citizens to certain privileges in the UK and other Commonwealth countries.
- St. Kitts and Nevis is an attractive location for owning a second home, with good air links to Europe and North America.
- Dual citizenship is allowed by the nation.
- There is no minimum stay required.
St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship-by-investment requirements
To qualify for citizenship, the main applicant must be over 18 years of age, meet the application requirements, and select one of the two following options:
- A non-refundable contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) of an amount starting from USD 150,000 for a single applicant or family of up to four (under a limited time offer, valid until 15 January 2021). An additional USD 10,000 applies for each subsequent family member, and USD 20,000 for each sibling.
- The purchase of real estate with a minimum value of USD 200,000 (resalable after seven years) or USD 400,000 (resalable after five years) from an approved real estate development.
Should you have any questions, or if you would like a detailed breakdown of the exact costs for your family, kindly contact us and we will be delighted to help you.