An Overview of the St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship-by-Investment Program
The St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship-by-Investment Program requires applicants to make a significant economic contribution to the country. In exchange, and subject to a stringent application procedure including thorough background checks, the applicants and their families are granted full citizenship.
Benefits of St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship
- A St. Kitts and Nevis passport allows visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to 156 destinations including Hong Kong, Russia, Singapore, the UK, and Europe’s Schengen Area.
- The applicant and their family receive full citizenship and passports.
- St. Kitts and Nevis is a member of the Commonwealth, which entitles citizens to certain privileges in the UK and other Commonwealth countries.
- St. Kitts and Nevis is an attractive location for owning a second home, with good air links to Europe and North America.
St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship-by-investment requirements
To qualify for citizenship, the main applicant must be over 18 years of age, meet the application requirements, and select one of the four following options:
- A non-refundable contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) of an amount starting from USD 150,000 for a single applicant
- A non-refundable contribution to the Sugar Industry Diversification Fund (SIDF) of an amount starting from USD 250,000 for a single applicant
- The purchase of real estate with a minimum value of USD 200,000 from an approved real estate development, which cannot be resold within a five-year period
- The purchase of real estate with a minimum value of USD 400,000 from an approved real estate development, which cannot be resold within a seven-year period
Should you have any questions, or if you would like a detailed breakdown of the exact costs for your family, kindly contact us and we will be delighted to help you.