The Wealth Management & Private Banking Summit celebrated its 5th anniversary in 2014. The event took place in Moscow on 8-10 April 2014. The Summit brought together leading family offices, private investors, wealth management companies, private bankers, taxation and legal specialists and other professionals who exchanged ideas, heard the latest industry news and met both new and existing business partners and clients.
Highlights from the 2014 Summit:
- FULL PROGRAM: Wealth Management & Private Banking Summit
- FOCUS DAY: “New trends in citizenship and residence planning”
- DISCUSSION: How can private bankers, family offices and service providers co-operate to create sophisticated products to meet client’s needs via the Open Architecture principle?
- INNOVATION & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT in wealth management & private banking
- JURISDICTION DEBATES: “EAST VS. WEST”
Structuring CIS client assets: comparing traditional & new jurisdictions in Asia & Europe
- SPOTLIGHT ON ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS: Hedge funds, private equity, real estate, & more
- REGULATORY REVIEW: analysis of recent changes in regulations & tax for Russian/CIS private clients
- DIAMOND COCKTAIL RECEPTION and other networking opportunity