St. Lucia Citizenship-by-Investment Overview
The St. Lucia Citizenship-by-Investment Program requires a person to make a significant economic contribution to the country. In exchange, and subject to a stringent application process and due diligence checks, the applicants and their families are granted full citizenship. St. Lucia’s Citizenship-by-Investment Program is regulated by the Citizenship by Investment Act No. 14 of 2015.
Benefits of St. Lucia Citizenship
- A St. Lucian passport provides visa-free travel to 145 destinations, including Europe’s Schengen Area, the UK, Hong Kong, Singapore and many others
- No residence or visitation requirements
- A range of options are available
- Attractive program and processing costs
- St. Lucia recognizes dual citizenship
St. Lucia Citizenship-by-Investment Requirements
To qualify for citizenship, the main applicant must be over 18 years of age, meet the application requirements and select one of the three following options:
- Purchase of real estate with a minimum value of USD 300,000 from an approved real estate
- development, which must be held for a minimum period of five years
- Participation in an approved Enterprise Project (as set out in the regulations) with a minimum contribution of USD 3.5 million
- A non-refundable contribution to the National Economic Fund (NEF) of USD 100,000 (for a single applicant)
- Investment in non-interest bearing government bonds, which must be held for five years. The minimum investment requirement for a main applicant is USD 500,000
Should you have any questions or if you would like a detailed break-down of the exact costs for your family, kindly contact us and we will be delighted to help.