An Overview of St. Lucia Citizenship-by-Investment
The St. Lucia Citizenship-by-Investment Program requires applicants to make a significant economic contribution to the country. In exchange, and subject to a stringent application process and due diligence checks, the applicants and their families are granted full citizenship. The St. Lucia Citizenship-by-Investment Program is regulated by the Citizenship-by-Investment Act No. 14 of 2015.
Benefits of St. Lucian citizenship
- A St. Lucian passport provides visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to 146 destinations including Europe’s Schengen Area, Hong Kong, Singapore, the UK, and many others.
- No residence or visitation is required.
- A range of options are available.
- The program has attractive investment and processing costs.
- St. Lucia recognizes dual citizenship.
St. Lucia citizenship-by-investment requirements
To qualify for citizenship, the main applicant must be over 18 years of age, meet the application requirements, and select one of the four following options:
- Purchase of real estate with a minimum value of USD 300,000 from an approved real estate development, which must be held for a minimum period of five years
- Participation in an approved enterprise project (as set out in the regulations) with a minimum contribution of USD 3.5 million, plus the creation of no less than three permanent jobs
- A non-refundable contribution to the National Economic Fund (NEF) of USD 100,000 (for a single applicant)
- Investment in non-interest-bearing government bonds, which must be held for five years. The minimum investment requirement for a main applicant is USD 500,000
Should you have any questions, or if you would like a detailed breakdown of the exact costs for your family, kindly contact us and we will be delighted to help you.