The Grenada Citizenship-by-Investment Program was launched in August 2013 when the Grenadian parliament passed the Citizenship by Investment Act, 2013. Henley & Partners was formally mandated in 2016 by the Government of Grenada to revitalize, enhance, and relaunch the program globally.
Grenada passport holders may currently travel visa-free or by visa-on-arrival to 143 destinations including Brazil, China, the UK and Europe’s Schengen Area, as well as other key business and lifestyle destinations. Furthermore, it is the only citizenship-by-investment program in the world that holds an E-2 Investor Visa treaty with the USA. It is also the only investment migration program in the Caribbean that offers successful applicants visa-free access to China.
Key advantages of the Grenada Citizenship-by-Investment Program
- Visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to 143 countries including China, Hong Kong, Singapore, the UK, and Europe’s Schengen Area
- The only Caribbean citizenship-by-investment program that has visa-free access to China
- The only Caribbean citizenship-by-investment program that holds an E-2 Investor
Visa Treaty with the USA, allowing citizens to be eligible to apply for a non-immigrant visa
- Citizenship that may be passed down to future generations without restriction
- Opportunity to include siblings (unmarried and without children), parents, and grandparents of the main applicant or their spouse in the application
- No financial dependency required for parents and grandparents
- Fast and efficient application process of approximately three months from submission, with no visit required
Route to Grenada citizenship
Clients interested in acquiring Grenadian citizenship have two investment options:
- National Transformation Fund (NTF) donation option: A minimum non-refundable contribution to the NTF of USD 150,000 for a single applicant and USD 200,000 for a family of up to four members
- Real estate option: A minimum of USD 220,000 as a co-owner in qualified real estate to acquire property from a government real estate project
Additionally, the following investment requirements and other obligations must be met:
- Under the real estate option, there is an additional flat government fee of USD 50,000 for the main applicant and up to three dependents.
- For both the NTF and real estate options, an additional USD 25,000 is required for each dependent after the third dependent included.
- Due diligence fees are USD 5,000 per applicant aged 17 and over.
- Government processing fees are USD 500 for each dependent aged 16 and under and USD 1,500 for applicants aged 17 and above.
- Government application fees and passport fees total USD 1,750 per applicant.
Should you have any questions or if you would like a detailed break-down of the exact costs for your family, kindly contact us and we will be delighted to help.