8th Global Residence and Citizenship Conference
29 - 30 October 2014, Singapore
The Global Residence and Citizenship Conference is the world’s leading event of its kind, attracting over 300 delegates from around the world.
This year’s 8th Global Residence and Citizenship Conference will be held at the iconic Fullerton Hotel in Singapore. As every year, the conference program will focus on the latest developments in residence and citizenship planning, providing first-hand information from the industry leader, other top international service providers and high-level government officials.
You will meet the people and ideas that drive what has become an important international trend of increasing mobility, transnational thinking, and the acceptance of multiple citizenship; which hopefully will also lead us to a more understanding, more interconnected and therefore more peaceful and secure world.
The Conference Program
The conference starts on the afternoon of 29 October. Following the first day, an elegant cocktail reception allows delegates to meet and mingle with the speakers, sponsors and various government dignitaries that are coming to Singapore to give first-hand updates from their relevant countries. The reception takes place at The Lantern at The Fullerton Bay Hotel – probably the most chic rooftop bar in Singapore, with enthralling panoramic views of the waterfront and the world-famous Singapore skyline.
The 30 October starts with a choice of several breakfast briefings, and following a full and stimulating day including a lunchtime presentation, will conclude with our traditional prize draw and a fabulous cocktail and dinner at Altitude, the highest rooftop bar and restaurant in the world.
The conference will provide answers and insights to the most important questions and developments in our field. Will the new Malta Citizenship-by-Investment program really be a game-changer? How does Cyprus compare? Why has Portugal become the most successful residence-by-investment Program in Europe? Will the U.S. EB-5 program continue to thrive or will it possibly be closed? Will Switzerland become more attractive for UHNW individuals and families following the vote to impose restrictions on immigration and potentially cancel the agreement on free movement with the European Union? What is the future of the Caribbean Citizenship-by-Investment programs in view of increased regional competition?
The Global Residence and Citizenship Conference is a must-attend event for anyone interested in this subject, or who simply wishes to expand their horizons and learn first-hand about the latest trends and developments in what countries can offer international entrepreneurs and investors.
Delegates and Sponsors will:
- Hear directly from the world’s most respected and relevant professionals in the field and from the key government representatives, leading academics and thought leaders that really matter
- Meet high-level government officials of relevant countries from around the world
- Network with industry professionals, clients and their advisors in the elegant setting of Singapore’s historic Fullerton Hotel
- Socialize with leading specialists and experts during a cocktail reception, breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks and at the conference dinner
- Receive a complimentary copy of the latest 2014 edition of “Residence and Citizenship Planning”, the standard work in the field
- The Hon. Dr. Joseph Muscat, Prime Minister of Malta
- The Rt. Hon. Dr. Denzil L. Douglas, former Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis
- The Hon. Vance Amory, Premier of Nevis
- Christian H. Kälin, Head of Residence and Citizenship Practice Group, Henley & Partners
- Edgar van Schaik, Director, DuParc Kempinski Residences, Geneva
- Tim Mohr, Principal, BDO Consulting, New York
- Jonathan Cardona, CEO of the International Investor Program at Identity Malta/Government of Malta
- Robert F. Loughran, Partner, FosterQuan LLP, USA
- David Checkemian, Four Seasons Resort Estates, Nevis
- Peter D. Joseph, Executive Director, IIUSA, Association to Invest In the USA
- His Excellency Afonso Henriques de Azeredo Malheiro, Ambassador of Portugal
Conference Partners include:
- BDO Consulting, New York
- Christophe Harbour Development Company, St. Kitts
- DTJ, New York
- Du Parc Kempinski Residences, Geneva
- FosterQuan, LLP, USA
- Four Seasons Resort Estates, Nevis
- Government of Malta
- IFC Review
- IIUSA Association to Invest In the USA
- International Property & Travel Magazine
- Nonsuch Bay, Antigua
- The Wall Street Journal
- The Wealth Net
- WeForest Foundation, Belgium
The highly successful concept of our Global Residence and Citizenship Conference is based on the very careful selection of speakers and topics. This includes in particular that any presentations which are done by sponsors must fit with the overall agenda of the conference, and that space is available for exhibitors to engage with conference delegates during breaks between the conference sessions, as well as during lunch.
The conference is organized by Grosvenor Global Conferences Ltd, working closely and exclusively together with Henley & Partners to ensure an absolutely outstanding conference program and a valuable experience for delegates, speakers, and sponsors alike.
As in every year, we are creating the world’s most important investor immigration and citizenship forum where industry colleagues can meet and network with our trusted partners and sponsors in the exquisite setting of one of Singapore's leading hotels. Also, this year we are offering a social program for accompanying persons, so why not sign them up to one of the interesting tours exploring the city?
If you have any questions, we are happy to assist. We look forward to seeing you in Singapore, in a welcoming and professional atmosphere, in the presence of the leading specialists in our field.
If you would like to attend the event and benefit from the early bird discount, please contact us and we will inform you as soon as registration is opened.
The attendance fee this year will be US$ 1,888, however, the early bird registration fee will be significantly lower priced at US$ 1,488.