Global Citizenship Seminar - New York
10 September 2014, New York
Henley & Partners is proud to present one of its Global Citizenship Seminar Series in New York. After an extraordinary successful 7th Global Residence and Citizenship Conference in Miami last year with over 300 attendees, we are pleased to bring a focused seminar to New York this September. The event covers the key developments in the area of residence and citizenship planning and provides first-hand information from the industry leader. You will meet the people and ideas that drive what has become an important international trend of increasing mobility, transnational thinking, and the acceptance of multiple citizenship, contributing to a more understanding, more interconnected and tolerant world.
As a delegate you will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from the world’s most respected professionals in the field and the government representatives and thought leaders that really matter
- Meet government officials of the most relevant countries from around the world
- Receive a complimentary copy of the recently published book “Global Citizens: A Journey”
- Network with industry professionals, clients and their advisors in the elegant setting created by the world renowned Four Seasons Hotel
- Socialize with leading experts and government representatives over an exquisite cocktail reception
The highly successful concept of our Global Residence and Citizenship Conference is based on the very careful selection of speakers and topics. This includes in particular that any presentations which are done by sponsors must fit with the overall agenda of the conference, and that space is available for exhibitors to engage with conference delegates during breaks between the conference sessions, as well as during lunch.
The conference is organized by Grosvenor Global Conferences Ltd, working closely and exclusively together with Henley & Partners to ensure an absolutely outstanding conference program and a valuable experience for delegates, speakers, and sponsors alike.
If you have any questions, we are happy to assist. We look forward to seeing you in New York, in a welcoming and professional atmosphere, in the presence of the leading specialists in our field.
If you would like to attend the event, please register now to secure your seat. The attendance fee this year will be US$ 488, please note that space is limited.