Turkey Citizenship-by-Investment Overview
The Turkey Citizenship-by-Investment Program was launched in January 2017 to attract foreign direct investment to and boost growth in the country’s real estate sector. The program allows applicants to choose from a number of different types of economic contributions to Turkish society, thereby developing the country’s economy.
Benefits of Turkish citizenship
- Visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to 112 destinations including Hong Kong, Japan, and Singapore
- Citizenship of a country that enjoys a mild Mediterranean climate, beautiful scenery, and a high standard of living
- Full citizenship granted to the applicant and included family members
- Eligibility for an E-2 Investor Visa in the USA for a five-year renewable period
- Access to a transcontinental Eurasian country that is a stable economic, financial, and political hub between Europe, Western Asia, and the Middle East