Global Citizenship Seminar — Cambodia
19 September 2018, Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra Hotel, Cambodia
Program: 17:00–17:30 Registration, 17:30–19:00 Seminar, 19:00 Refreshments and Canapés
Attendance is free of charge, however, only registered and confirmed delegates will be admitted.
Register now to secure your attendance
Henley & Partners is proud to announce its first Global Citizenship Seminar in Phnom Penh, Cambodia on 19 September 2018. The seminar will provide an update on the world’s leading investment migration programs and their related investment opportunities, and include as keynote speaker HE Nguon Mengtech, Director General, Cambodia Chamber of Commerce.
The trend of high-net-worth individuals in Cambodia seeking to live a life with greater travel freedom and mobility, where they can take advantage of international opportunities and contribute on a global level, continues to be on the rise. One of the most valuable assets in any individual’s investment portfolio is an alternative citizenship and/or residence — the worth of which is far greater than passing down material possessions and fixed assets through family generations.
Register now and discover the process and benefits of acquiring alternative residence and/or citizenship from the world’s leading residence and citizenship planning professionals.
- Welcome and Introduction to the Investment Migration Industry
- Opening Address by Cambodia Chamber of Commerce
- The World’s Leading Residence-by-Investment Programs:
- Australia, Canada, Portugal, Singapore, the UK, and USA
- Travel Freedom Through Caribbean Citizenship-by-Investment Programs:
- Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada, St. Lucia, and St. Kitts and Nevis
- European Citizenship-by-Investment Programs:
- Malta and Cyprus — The Most Efficient Route to Gaining EU Citizenship
- Exclusive: New Citizenship-by-Investment Programs in Moldova and Montenegro