Global Citizenship Seminar – Istanbul
17 - 18 September 2015, Istanbul
|Location:||Raffles Istanbul (European side of Istanbul)|
|Time:||17 September, 18:00 – 21:00 Cocktail Reception on an exclusive boat trip on the Bosphorus |
18 September, 09:00 Registration, 09:30 – 17:00 Presentations
|Cost:||Conference tickets are EUR 450, which includes admission to the cocktail reception, admission to the full-day conference, exhibition and lunch*|
Henley & Partners is proud to present one of its Global Citizenship Seminars in Istanbul, Turkey. The event covers the key developments in the area of residence and citizenship planning and provides first-hand information from the industry leader. You will meet the people and ideas that drive what has become an important international trend of increasing mobility, transnational thinking, and the acceptance of multiple citizenship, contributing to a more understanding, more interconnected and tolerant world.
The event begins on 17 September 2015 with an elegant cocktail reception on an exclusive boat trip on the Bosphorus, which allows delegates to meet and network with the speakers, sponsors and various government dignitaries who are coming to Istanbul to give first-hand updates from their relevant countries. On 18 September, the conference includes a stimulating full-day program, including keynote presentations by the Prime Minister of Malta, the Hon. Dr. Joseph Muscat and the Prime Minister of Antigua and Barbuda, the Hon. Gaston Browne. They will be joined by the business elite, academic leaders, senior officers from international immigration authorities, distinguished professionals and many Global Citizens.
Seminar topics include:
- The Malta Individual Investor Programme: A First Year of Success
- Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship-by-Investment Program
- Caribbean Citizenship Opportunities
- UK Investor Immigrant and Entrepreneur Programs
- European Residence-by-Investment Options, including Portugal, Spain, Hungary and Switzerland
- Canada Investment and Business Immigration Overview
- US Investment and Business Immigration Overview
- Global Citizenship and Taxation
As a delegate you will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from the world’s most respected professionals in the field and the government representatives and thought leaders that really matter
- Meet high level government officials of the most relevant countries from around the world
- Receive a complimentary copy of the recently published book “Global Residence and Citizenship Programs 2015”
- Socialize with leading experts and government representatives over an exquisite cocktail reception on an exclusive Bosphorus boat trip
If you have any questions, we are happy to assist. We look forward to seeing you in Istanbul; the only city in the world that connects two Continents, in a welcoming and professional atmosphere, in the presence of the leading specialists in our field.
*The cocktail reception and the conference are available for registered delegates only. Space is limited.